From: Keni Sturgeon <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Jul 10, 2009 3:22 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Americorp

Hello All,

I would love to hear from anyone who has successfully hired an Americorp worker in their education departments. I am curious as to what titles they have held for your organizations, how you think they have worked out, and that the +/- are. Also, if anyone who has had success obtaining an Americorp worker would be willing to share their strategies for success and if possible, sample applications, it would be hugely appreciated.

Thanks and best to all for the weekend,
Keni Sturgeon
Curator
Mission Mill Museum
Salem, OR 97301
503-585-7012

Claudia B. Ocello
Museum Partners Consulting, LLC
Education Programs, Exhibitions, Evaluation
www.museumpartnersconsulting.com
Engaging Audiences, Empowering Staff