Hi Everyone,

The podcast that I do has just posted our interview that we did with Dr. Marc Seifer, the author of Wizard: The Life and Times of Nikola Tesla. It is appropriate that today is the birthday anniversary of Tesla, born in 1856.

The show is now posted on our web site online and also on our iTunes page.

Go to:
www.alteredstatespararadio.com

Click on LISTEN. Then click on the title of the show #112  (you can also right click on the title and save the show as an MP3 file to hear later).

We are also on iTunes.

I produced this show and also found all the original music that we use in-between the interview segments. Just a little something I do outside of my everyday endeavors:-)

Cheers,
Dave

David Harvey
Senior Conservator