We have brightly colored t-shirts for summer camp with the logo on the front and "Senior Scientist" on the back, because there can be up to 150 kids with parents on our lawn.  We find it makes it easier for parents to differentiate who are the leaders of groups and who they can approach to find their way.  Educators and Counselors get one color, Counselors-in-Training get another, and campers can purchase white ones with the museum logo on it and "Junior Scientist" on the back.  (The kids love them.)  During the school year, we don't have uniforms- just business casual for outreaches and jeans if we're outdoors on the museum property.

-Melissa Kipp
Science Museum of Long Island
www.smli.org