Hi,

I am sorry I do not remember the name who requested help in obtaining a GFR last week, I also was looking for one. I called the bookstore

3 times (left a message twice)  no one called back.  I contacted AAM Technical Information Service, below is a copy of their reply.  If that doesn’t work you might try calling Roger 202/218-7663 he is an assistant director in the book store and called me in response to my request to the AAM. I have now ordered the report. The information center has always been very helpful to me, I have requested help from them many many times.

Good luck,

Phyllis

Phyllis Oppenheim
Collections Manager
The Herrett Center for Arts and Science
College of  Southern Idaho
PO Box 1238     315 Falls Ave.
Twin Falls, ID 83303-1238
Email  [log in to unmask]
TEL:   208/732-6660
FAX:   208/736-4712
WEB:   [log in to unmask]

I apologize about the delay from the bookstore. The General Facility Report is available for purchase here: http://iweb.aam-us.org/Purchase/ProductDetail.aspx?Product_code=I802, don’t forget your member discount! Again, we are very sorry for the delay. Please let me know if you have any further questions!

Sarah