Dear all,

I am interested to learn what the procedures are in museums regarding the production of exhibit-related texts (object labels, wall panels, etc.)

Please share who is involved at your museum and what the responsibility is of each of these individuals.

Thanks in advance. Answer either through the Listserv or to my email ([log in to unmask])

Regards,

Dirk Van Tuerenhout

Curator of anthropology

Houston Museum of Natural Science

If you decide to leave Museum-L, please send a one line e-mail message to [log in to unmask] . The body of the message should read "Signoff Museum-L" (without the quotes). ========================================================= Important Subscriber Information: