From: Barbara Hass
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: 7/1/2009 1:01:43 PM
Subject: Re: question regarding a trick box

This has been a fun question to explore.
The less nasty ones could be called   gag trick boxes  and are sold online using that term
Just an idea on my part, could the others be called Pandora's? Idiomatic definition---
"...If you open a Pandora's box, something you do causes all sorts of trouble that you hadn't anticipated..."
http://www.usingenglish.com/reference/idioms/pandora's+box.html

Barbara Hass, retired librarian