Good Afternoon Carol,

If "Institutional Plan" is the same as a "Strategic Plan"..... then
please go to

http://www.memphismuseums.org/strategic_plan/

And then, click on the LINK at the bottom of that page to see the
Strategic Plan 2007 for the Pink Palace Family of Museums.  It is in PDF
format.

I hope this helps....BTW we are an AAM accredited museum (system),

Best wishes,

Wesley

Wesley S. Creel

Administrator of Programs