From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kat Neilson
Sent: Monday, June 08, 2009 1:07 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Examples of RFPs

Dear List,

We are trying to put together an RFP for a new exhibit we are putting together.  It'd be an RFP to go to design companies to help us with the design process and then the construciton and fabrication of the exhibit.  Does anyone have any examples of this type of RFP?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Kat

National Mining Museum