From the Desk of Valerie Albanese

On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 1:17 PM, Keni Sturgeon <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
One of my employees would also be interested in these suggestions.

Thanks,
Keni Sturgeon
Mission Mill Museum

--- On Fri, 6/5/09, fishstrong <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: fishstrong <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Museum Education Journals
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Friday, June 5, 2009, 11:14 AM

Sorry for such a simple question.

I have a student who is interested in publishing about her work in developing our Museum Education Program.  I am looking for some smaller journals that would be good for her to publish.  The current proposed title is “How to create an outreach program with minimal time and effort”.  The audience would be for small to mid-size museums.  Does anyone have suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Thanks,

Susan

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Susan Fishman-Armstrong

Laboratory Coordinator

Antonio J. Waring, Jr. Archaeological Laboratory

University of West Georgia

Carrollton, GA 30118

678-839-6303 (office)

678-839-6306 (fax)