We have over 50 beds in storage and I would like to improve our current storage rack system for them. Can anyone who has several beds in storage contact me and let me know how you store them or send an image of your current system?

Thanks in advance,
Laura Overbey

Laura Cope Overbey
Collections Manager
Biltmore Estate
One North Pack Square
Asheville, NC 28801
828.225.6343

Visit www.biltmore.com today.

This e-mail, including attachments, may include confidential and/or proprietary information, and may be used only by the person or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any  dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying
to this message and delete this e-mail immediately.