With the concern about the environment, a number of institutions are
foregoing a tag, pin or sticker and are moving to a hand stamp.  You can
get one made up with your institution's logo and have a rotating date.

Julia Moore '83

Julia Muney Moore

Public Art Administrator

Blackburn Architects, Indianapolis, IN