Thomas County Historical Society & Museum of History
P: 299-226-7664
E: [log in to unmask]
Please visit us on the web at www.thomascountyhistory.org

From: ATR Printing <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [MUSEUM-L] Suggestions to replace admission sticker
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Monday, June 1, 2009, 10:55 AM

In place of admission stickers, many museums use hang tags that can be looped around buttons or straps (Brooklyn Museum of Art, Cincinnati Art Museum), plastic admission tabs (Corning Museum of Glass, Franklin Institute of Science) or metal buttons (American Museum of the Moving Image, Tacoma Art Museum).

You can view samples of several admission options at http://www.atrprinting.com/admissiontabs.html.

Sincerely,

Bob Levy
ATR Printing

>>>On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 2:24 PM, Kentucky Railway Museum wrote:

>>>I wanted to see if I could get some alternate suggestions on how to "tag" our paying visitors. We currently use stickers with our name and logo on it, but we've found it doesn't work well in adverse weather or on certain materials. What type of admission solutions are others using?

The Museum-L FAQ file is located at http://www.finalchapter.com/museum-l-faq/ . You may obtain detailed information about the listserv commands by sending a one line e-mail message to [log in to unmask]" ymailto="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask] . The body of the message should read "help" (without the quotes).

If you decide to leave Museum-L, please send a one line e-mail message to [log in to unmask]" ymailto="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask] . The body of the message should read "Signoff Museum-L" (without the quotes).