When is it useful or important to take an institution's financial difficulties public?  What are the indicators that you would use to make that decision?  With so many troubled nonprofits making headlines these last six months, my oft-asked question is "didn't anyone notice before this how bad things are?"

I thought it might be helpful to others if we could collectively build a list of indicators (or gather together resources on this topic from other locations).

Thanks in advance for your thoughts about this.

Anne

--
Read my Blog:  http://leadingbydesign.blogspot.com/

Anne W. Ackerson
Principal
Creative Leadership & Management Solutions
1914 Burdett Avenue
Troy, New York  12180
T:  518-271-2455
E:  [log in to unmask]