I am current museum studies undergraduate student in need of an internship as a requirment for graduation. I am having some difficulty in finding a placement. I have submitted my resume and application to dozens of institutions and so far I have had maybe half a dozen even respond with a thank you but no thank you. I guess my question is, is there anything I can do to make myself look more appealing? My resume is full of volunteer and academic experience and I have other work that is non-museum related but I think would be useful. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Camey Buck
Tusculum College