Hello,

I work with Colorado Historical Society and was referred to CLIC by a
colleague in Albany.  The Center for Interactive and Learning
Collaboration is specific to video conferencing and manages online
virtual presentations, which is great for museums seeking to expand
their distance learning.  To boot I also found out they're
not-for-profit but wanted to see if anyone has heard of them or has
feedback.  They are relatively new since 2004 or something and I'm
hopeful other museums have either heard or used their services with
regard to distance learning or virtual presentations.

-David Duffield