We are working on offering a two-day workshop to get the teachers in our community and the museum staff working better to together to offer programming and lesson plans that they will find useful and want to use. We're putting together a packet of information together for them and I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions for a book or handout that would be useful to them in planning/understanding how museums can be integrated into the classroom.

Diane

Diane Hutsell
Executive Director
McMinn County Living Heritage Museum