Play With Words, a children's museum in development in Northern Virginia dedicated to the enhancement of language arts and literacy, is looking for volunteers to conduct audience research surveys at the Celebrate Fairfax festival on June 5, 6, and 7. The museum will host a large booth where we will be celebrating the diversity of Fairfax by reading popular children's books in multiple languages and by making fun and educational crafts.

Play With Words is looking for enthusiastic volunteers to gather information that will be vital to the development of this museum. Our audience research volunteers will also be part of the team creating these research survey questions and summarizing the data. This is a wonderful opportunity to be part of a museum-in-development and gain valuable audience research experience.

If interested, please contact me with the times you are available over the weekend at [log in to unmask]

Maeve Gaynor Scott
Vice President and Secretary
Board of Directors, Play With Words Children's Museum