Hi Pamela,

I would recommend  the small electric genie scissors lifts - they are also
useful for changing out light bulbs in ceilings, rigging and hanging larger
art work and objects. I have often used them to inspect and maintain outdoor
architecture and sculptures.

I would advise that you rent one first and try it out for a couple of days
to make sure that it will be a good fit for you before you invest in one.
You should look into the economics of long-term rental vs. purchase.

Cheers!
Dave

David Harvey
Senior Conservator