If you go to their website directly and click "survey" you can take it.

http://www.aam-us.org/getinvolved/emp/index.cfm

On Fri, May 8, 2009 at 9:29 AM, Darlene Perry <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I would like to participate in this survey, but the link is not working for me. Is the link below correct?

Darlene Perry
Collections Manager
North Carolina Maritime Museum
315 Front Street
Beaufort, NC 28516
(252) 728-7317

-----Original Message-----
From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Guzel duChateau
Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2009 4:02 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] AAM-EMP Survey

EMP SURVEY:

If you are an emerging museum professional (EMP), in the first 10 years of a career working for or with museums, AAM would like to hear from you. We conducted a survey two years ago that helped shape the agenda for EMPs. It is time to gather fresh information so we can continue to offer programs and services that EMPs want and need.

Please take the time to fill out a short survey (http://aam.checkboxonline.com/EMP09.survey) so we can learn more about what you need and expect from the museum field. The results will help AAM deliver the resources and services you need for successful networking and professional development.

For more information about AAM's EMP group or to be included on future mailings and updates, e-mail [log in to unmask].
Guzel duChateau • Program Coordinator, Center for the Future of Museums • American Association of Museums
1575 Eye Street NW, Suite 400 | Washington, DC 20005