I notice there have not been responses to your question.

I think it might be helpful if you identify yourself and/or your institution, and tell the list why you are interested. Trying to get more diverse funding for your site?   Working as a fundraising consultant?  Interested in donating to a museum?

Then again, people might just be outside in the Spring weather instead of on their computers!

Cindy Boyer

Director of Museums and Education

The Landmark Society of Western New York

133 S. Fitzhugh St.

Rochester NY  14608

(585) 546-7029 ext. 12

The Landmark Society:  Revitalizing Yesterday, Protecting Today, and Planning for Tomorrow

www.landmarksociety.org

Confessions of a Preservationist: The Landmark Society blog

Facebook / MySpace