Remember to market one another on Twitter on Friday using the term #FollowFriday followed by the @ sign and the name of the individual you recommend following. Someone I follow has started early, so I'm going to post their Tweet inasmuch as it serves as a sample of how to do #FollowFriday posts, and there just might be people on the list you would like to follow!

Art_News#followfriday -truth: @PhoinixArt flamboyance: @Dputamadre edge: @atomicpoet real: @BrandonJD care: @cloudberry99 smartart: @RebeccaTaylorLA

Here's a list of some of the Twit Functions:

http://nothingbutsocnet.blogspot.com/2008/04/twitter-commands-basic-how-tos.html

Happy Tweeting!

Looking for a Job in the Arts?