Hi,

Our college president has ask us to come up with a business plan for increasing our revenue and increasing publics awareness of our existance, plus whatever else we might come up with. We are a museum, planetarium and observatory, and of course wehave a gift store.  We have 2 weeks before our next meeting with him. Anybody have one you can share or make any suggestions for us. Thanks for your help ahead of time!!!!

Phyllis

Phyllis Oppenheim
Collections Manager
The Herrett Center for Arts and Science