Hello. I’m wondering if anyone has experience with displaying antique light bulbs for an exhibit?  Our museum at the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers International Office (IBEW I.O.) has quite a few old bulbs, as you can imagine.  In the past we only displayed a few at a time and had custom holders made for each bulb, comprised of a piece of acrylic with two legs and a hole in the middle for the bulb to sit in.  We find that the bulbs are best presented standing upright, as opposed to laying slanted or flat.  Now that we’re getting ready to display a greater portion of our collection I’m looking to find a more cost-effective way.  Anyone have suggestions? Thanks!

Curtis Bateman

IBEW Museum

(202) 728-7691