The Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum in Waco, Texas would be a good place to look into.  They have a hall that is connected to the museum and have different rates depending on if the client wants access to the museum or not.

Amanda Triepke

From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kat Neilson
Sent: Friday, April 24, 2009 1:10 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Rental Facility Policies, Prices and Contracts

Dear List,

We are redrafting our policies and procedures for our convention center, which is open to rent by the public.  I was wondering if any of you have similar situations and have policies and contracts regarding the use (restrictions, etc.), set-up and clean up policies, rental prices, etc.?  And would you be willing to share them?

Thanks for your help in advance,

Kat Neilson

Curatorial Assistant

National Mining Museum