We have a Boy Scout doing an exhibit project for us - to help him, I am looking for any museums which deal with any or all of the following three subjects, all in the time frame late 19th century to early 20th century:  Carriage Rental, Bicycle Rental/Use and Motorcycle sales and use.  Please respond on or off list if you are willing to talk to him about these subjects or resources he can use to create text panels for the exhibit.  Thank you in advance for your help.

Bronwen A. Sanders
Executive Director
Mifflinburg Buggy Museum
570-966-1355