I can lend it to you but I might not be able to do so until mid May - is that too late?

- Claudia

-----Original Message-----
From: Diane Hutsell <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Apr 20, 2009 12:16 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Looking to borrow a book....

Does anyone have a copy of Museum Educator's Handbook that they would be willing to lend? We're working on overhauling our education services to the schools and unfortunately do not have it in our budget to purchase one on the fly. We'll, of course, pay for the shipping and what not.

Diane

Diane Hutsell
Executive Director
McMinn County Living Heritage Museum
423-745-0329
www.livingheritagemuseum.com

Claudia B. Ocello
Museum Partners Consulting, LLC
Education Programs, Exhibitions, Evaluation
www.museumpartnersconsulting.com
Engaging Audiences, Empowering Staff