But what if the policies were just one facet of what you provide? What if your podcasts also included how-tos so that you capture their learning experiences and reinforce them. Sort of a step-by-step thing.

Looking for a Job in the Arts?

Tweetcha Later!
https://twitter.com/Indigo_Nights

From: Ephraim Rotter <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 10:38:10 AM
Subject: Re: [MUSEUM-L] On iPods, Cell Phones, and Twitter

Ugh, I see no problem with letting staff listen to whatever they want to listen to provided it does not disturb others and everyone gets their work done.  The thought of listening to a podcast of someone reciting policy is...well, terrible.  There's nothing wrong with having a pleasant work environment with happy employees...

Ephraim J. Rotter
Curator
Thomas County Historical Society & Museum of History
P: 299-226-7664
Please visit us on the web at www.thomascountyhistory.org