Termites, as is also the case with most wood-infesting insects, eat below the surface of the wood and will not emerge on the surface.  The only time that this occurs is when the reproductive forms fly off to a new surface to infest.  It is extremely unlikely that dry wood termites could infest paper, as there is no interior for them to inhabit beneath the surface.  They may be able to infest a book or other thick accumulation of paper.  However, individual prints should be safe from infestation.  In order to reproduce, a male and female must eat a cavity into the surface, where they mate and lay eggs.  This just can't occur with normal paper, so they will move on to another more viable surface if they are even in the vicinity.  Don't keep all of your prints together in a stack.  Separate each in its own bag and observe them.  It is highly likely that this is adequate and all that needs to be done.

If you want to be totally safe, you can use the methods suggested in the literature to kill infestations.  Eggs are the most difficult to kill, generally.  If you don't have easy access to inert gas fumigation, I would consider heat since paper can tolerate lower RH levels.  Place the prints inside a zip-lock bag and remove as much air as possible, where they will serve as their own moisture buffer, since the amount of moisture contained in the paper is many times greater than that contained in the small volume of air in the bag, and the RH should not fall very much if the bag is tightly sealed.  Holding the temperature at 130 degrees F for 12 hours should kill everything.  The prints should get up to temperature rather quickly (compared to boxes of textiles or furniture, for example), so a total heating time of 14 or 15 hours is probably adequate.

Again, I don't think that any treatment is needed, so I am not recommending heat treatment, but if you want to be completely sure, it is an alternative.  Good luck.

Marc

American Conservation Consortium, Ltd.
     4 Rockville Road
     Broad Brook, CT 06016
     www.conservator.com
     860-386-6058

*Collections Preservation Consultation
*Conservation Assessments & Surveys
*Environmental Monitoring & Low-Tech Control
*Moisture Management Solutions
*Collections in Historic Structures
*Collections Care Grant Preparation
*Conservation Treatment of:
     Furniture
     Painted Wood
     Horse-Drawn Vehicles
     Architectural Interiors
     Decorative Objects & Folk Art

Marc A. Williams, President
     MS in Art Conservation, Winterthur Museum Program
     Former Chief Wooden Object Conservator, Smithsonian Institution
     Fellow, American Institute for Conservation (AIC)