Deb, I took coursework in the 1999-2000 timeframe from UCLA extension in the Nonprofit Management programs and found them to be quite good. Do to work schedule and life interests, I didn't finish, but did take things like Fundraising, Boards, Special Events, etc.  I did a query on Grant Writing and UCLA and found this link:

http://www.ovcr.ucla.edu/index.php?section=pages&id=127

Here's there online catalog:

https://www.uclaextension.edu/r/Course.aspx?cn=X+409&dc=COMCTN

http://foundationcenter.org/

The good thing about the Foundation Center is they have several centers across the US which might make finding an in-person course easier.

You may also find some benefit from the Chronicle of Philanthropy (also posted to Admin and Funding).  See the sidebar links on the left on this page:

http://philanthropy.com/grants/?utm_source=pt&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_content=rtextgrants

Here's a 2005 thread on the online grant writing courses.  Don't know how many are still valid:

http://members4.boardhost.com/PNDtalk/msg/archive/1135262433.html

A query on both types of courses produces many results. I'm guessing you are either going to be looking for something online, or close to you. You may wish to query directly if the latter.

 Looking for a Job in the Arts?

Tweetcha Later!
https://twitter.com/Indigo_Nights