Some mainstream media outlets are beginning to examine alternative programming content and distribution platforms.  I have been asked to participate in the research from a cultural and evironmental perspective.

The museum community is an incredible resource for information and insight and as always thanks to those who participate in this short online survey.

http://tinyurl.com/greenmediasurvey

I would be glad to share the results when it becomes available.

Kurt Stuchell

http://Museumpods.com

http://www.zapsurvey.com/Survey.aspx?id=97e6ba8e-aeff-4a60-b417-99270b717b4a