From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Amanda Triepke
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2009 9:59 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Large Format Scanners

We are looking for large format flatbed scanners to scan large
newspapers and maps in our collection.  Most that we have been able to
find have been about 12" x 18" scan bed size and we are looking for
something larger.  Does any one have any ideas on where to look?

Amanda Triepke

Curatorial Assistant

Ah-Tah-Thi-Ki Museum

Seminole Tribe of Florida