Amanda,

I am not sure if you are interested in purchasing or are looking to outsource your work.  Perhaps you could approach your municiple government, specifically your city's Surveys and Mapping department, or whatever it might be called in your area.  They should have the necessary equipment and depending on the amount of work you need done might be able to help you out.  They would probably be very interested in seeing any historical maps you have in your collection.

Good Luck,

Patti

Patricia Davis-Perkins

Documentaliste de multimédia

Bibliothèque, archives et services de documentation (BASD)

Musée canadien des civilisations

Multimedia Documentalist

Library, Archives and Documentation Services (LADS)

Canadian Museum of Civilization

100, rue Laurier Street, Gatineau, QC K1A 0M8

Tél.: 819 776 8456 Fax.: 819 776 8300