We are working on developing an exhibit and are in need of some assistance.  Our exhibit is going to deal with historic photographs and is meant to travel.  We are thinking of pre-formed free standing panels.  I was given a lead with metal stands from Gaylord.

Has anyone used these before and can recommend a good vendor?  We do need to pay attention to cost and time is a factor for us.

Thanks

Katie Tate
Grad Student MTSU