From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Teresa Goforth
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2009 11:16 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MUSEUM-L] making labels- alternative to aerosol spray

I like a material called Twin Tack or Double Tack (brand names) It’s a double-sided dry mount adhesive. Seems to be less susceptible to humidity than 3M’s Positionable Mounting Adhesive or spray mounts.

Teresa

Teresa M. Goforth, Executive Director

Michigan Museums Association

107 E. Grand River Ave.