Hi everyone

I'm looking for two teams who reenact the All American Girls
Professional Baseball League of the 1940s and 50s. We would like to host
a demonstration baseball game here in June.

I am having no luck finding teams and so am reaching out quite broadly.

Please contact me off list at the address below if you have any leads on
teams.

Just to be clear, I am not interested in Vintage Baseball of the 1860s.

Many thanks

Diane Gutenkauf

Director

Robert R. McCormick Museum at Cantigny