I will be traveling from the Sacramento, CA area to the Hartford, CT area and have approximately 6'w x 12'l x 6'h of exclusive use, point-to-point historic object transport space available in my trailer.  Transport will be by me personally, a full-fledged conservator.  I have transported thousands of objects in the past and have extensive training and experience in object handling.  My anticipated route is via the I-40 corridor: Bakersfield, Las Vegas, Flagstaff/Phoenix/Tucson, Albuquerque, Amarillo, Oklahoma City, St. Louis, Indianapolis, Akron, State College, Scranton to Hartford.  Detours from this route are possible, including possibly the I-80 corridor instead of I-40.  The anticipated date of transport will be early to mid April, although the specific dates have not yet been finalized and there is some flexibility.  If you would like to explore possibilities, please contact me off-list at your earliest convenience.  Thank you.

Marc

American Conservation Consortium, Ltd.
     4 Rockville Road
     Broad Brook, CT 06016
     www.conservator.com
     860-386-6058

*Collections Preservation Consultation
*Conservation Assessments & Surveys
*Environmental Monitoring & Low-Tech Control
*Moisture Management Solutions
*Collections in Historic Structures
*Collections Care Grant Preparation
*Conservation Treatment of:
     Furniture
     Painted Wood
     Horse-Drawn Vehicles
     Architectural Interiors

Marc A. Williams, President
     MS in Art Conservation, Winterthur Museum Program
     Former Chief Wooden Object Conservator, Smithsonian Institution
     Fellow, American Institute for Conservation (AIC)