One of our registrant’s had to cancel so I’ve got one more spot left.  If interested, please contact me ASAP.

Sincerely,

VivianLea Stevens

BAR Board Member-at-Large

     & Civilian Class Membership (CCM) Superintendent

Do you work at an 18th century site and want to add to your wardrobe of authentic reproductions?  The Brigade of the American Revolution, an international non-profit organization interpreting the life and times of the common soldier of the American Revolution, is sponsoring a women’s jacket workshop on March 28-29, 2009.  Taught by Hallie Larkin of Southcoast Historical Associates, the workshop will be held at the New Windsor Community Center, Vails Gate, NY, the workshop promises to be a great way to get an almost completed jacket by the end of the weekend.  Those who just participated in Ms. Larkin’s successful gown workshop can attest to how close to completing their gowns they were at the end of the weekend.

Space is limited and details are on the BAR home page at http://www.brigade.org/PDFs/BAR%202009%20Winter%20Workshop%20Series.pdf .  PLEASE NOTE – THE DETAILS ON THE WOMEN’S WORKSHOPS START ON PAGE 7 OF THIS PDF FILE!  Unfortunately, the men’s workshops are already filled.

If you have any questions or wish to reserve a spot until I receive your check, please email me at [log in to unmask] or call me at 203-268-7940.

Looking forward to seeing you at New Windsor!