Hi All,
I am a design graduate from India in the field of Exhibit & Space Design, with a keen interest in Museum Design &/ Studies.

I had applied for internship programs outside my country & recently received a call from one of the prestigious Museums. Since it is an unpaid internship program, i am looking for financial support for the same.

Can anyone guide me towards the channels that provide scholarships or grants for the same?
Any tips regarding the process involved? How to go about it?

Looking forward to some inputs....

Thankyou.

Warm Regards,
Deepthi R