Date:    Tue, 10 Mar 2009 14:54:19 -0500
From:    Susan Lerner <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: mobile painting rack hooks

Hi Everyone:
For those of you who have mobile painting racks in storage can you
recommen=
d hooks for hanging paintings on the racks. Our racks are double-
faced, wov=
en steel mesh design rectangular in shape, not the diamond shaped
panel.  T=
ypical s-hooks seem to be too short for hanging off of d-rings or
screw eye=
s.

Thanks for your help,
Susan Lerner, Registrar
Illinois Holocaust Museum & Education Center