I'm not familiar with Nambebase. But if you can export from Namebase to Excel, it is pretty easy to import from Excel to Pastperfect, and those directions are in the PP User Manual

Good Luck
Elizabeth Clarke, PhD

From: Mary Mahoney <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2009 9:46:35 AM
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Past Perfect Database Conversion

We recently purchased the Past Perfect Software for our Historical Society and would like to convert our database of members which is currently in a Namebase database.  Does anyone have any experience in converting Namebase to Past Perfect?  We would like to try and avoid the $500. cost that Past Perfect charges to assist in database conversion.

We thought there would be an easy way to do the conversion ourselves so if anyone has any insight we would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks,
Mary Mahoney
Garden City Historical Society