I’d like information on the range of curatorial fees paid to freelances for art exhibitions. The exhibition in question will be a group show drawn from our Artist Registry of 1,000+ files (there will be significant time involved in going through slide and digital files).  The curator will choose up to about 12 artists, make studio visits, select work, and layout the show in our gallery. The curator is also responsible for a catalogue text of about 1,500 words, for working with staff throughout the process of organizing the show (staff is responsible for administrative work, loan forms, PR, etc.), and for organizing and presenting at least one public program (a panel discussion, gallery walk through, film program, etc.).  Work will take place over a 6 – 8 month period. Our exhibition space is about 1,000 sf. Thank you.