From: liliana mojica <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] advise
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Tuesday, March 3, 2009, 2:53 PM

Hi,

My name is Simone, I am student of museum studies.  I have to write a business plan for a museum. Can someone give me some advise on how to write a business plan and maybe some links with specific inf on how to do step by step a business plan for a museum. any help will be appreciate it.

Thanks,
Simone