Hello to everyone on the List. We have been doing programs on Education for Sustainable Development (ESD) and World Heritage Education (WHE) as preparation for setting up community museums involving different stakeholders in the community. Has anyone had experience in this. I just want to know if there are other museums that have had experience with UNESCO's ESD and WHE programs.

Victorino Manalo

Make the most of what you can do on your PC and the Web, just the way you want. Windows Live ========================================================= Important Subscriber Information: