From: tricia dixon <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 11:08 am
Subject: Smothsonian contact

Hi, I am looking for artifacts related to Annie Oakley and thought the Smithsonian would be a possible repository; however, I have been on the Smithsonian website and it is geared towards visitors and I am unable to find any contact information for the Collections of the American History Museum.  Can anyone help me?
Thanks so much in advance!
Tricia

Tricia Taylor Dixon
Curator
National Cowgirl Museum and Hall of Fame
817-336-4475
817-336-2470 fax