A few years ago, we tried a mentoring program here on list.  I think it may be time to try it again.  Are there any of you here with a wealth of experience who might be willing to mentor aspiring museum candidates?  Please reply off list.  I will collect the names of those who respond in the affirmative and try to find a match-up with those on MuseJobs. Thank you for considering.