Please excuse any cross postings.

Museums are increasingly augmenting their traditional roles with goals of promoting dialogue, civic engagement, and community building. Many of these museums have undertaken museum and/or exhibition design projects to fulfill their institutions’ goals. I invite you to take a short survey at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=mwb84ThiJ5pUB5jTFCoZGA_3d_3d to help me learn more about this trend and the design solutions employed by museums.

The information collected from this survey will be used in my M.F.A. thesis, entitled Design for Dialogue: Engaging Communities Through Museum and Exhibition Design.

Please forward this message to any museum or design colleagues you think would be willing to share their thoughts on this topic. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Diane Riley

M.F.A. Degree Candidate, Museum Exhibition Planning and Design

The University of the Arts

314-803-2785

Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync. See how it works. ========================================================= Important Subscriber Information: