You better be absolutely sure why this person is missing meetings and leaving early and its not an HR issue of which you aren't aware.   Maybe that's why your other boss puts up with it.   Maybe you should email your real boss and explain what is happening and get their input on the matter.

Randy S. Little
http://reel.rslittle.com
http://imdb.com/name/nm2325729/