Hi,

The hardwood flooring in the museum has taken quite a beating over the years especially in high traffic areas.  While we have area rugs that cover the main exhibit areas, we need to find runners to protect the entrances to each room where the damage is really getting bad.  Does anyone have any suggestions for what to use and where I might purchase mats that are not too terribly expensive?  I have a few ideas but thought I would see what other people are using.  Thanks so much for your help.

Jennifer Krafchik
Collections Manager
The Sewall-Belmont House and Museum
144 Constitution Avenue, NE