One person's absence should not stop a meeting from happening.

Also, when the regular supervisor returns, the two of you can schedule a
meeting with just the supervisor.  Outline the problems and discuss what
impact that has on the schedule of the project.  Make sure you are not
accusatory, angry or upset at the time.  You are asking for advice on how to
bring this critical project to completion.  The supervisor may not be fully
aware of the problems.  They may be a supervisor who isn't used to dealing
with a situation like this and it is being ignored.  It is also likely that
they may be aware of issues with the employee that you are not.  A very
flexible schedule could have been part of the employment agreement for
various reasons both personal and professional.  But asking for advice,
before the problem becomes worse seems like a good idea.

--
Dane F. Pollei
Director

ph 405-878-5622