Dear all

We are planning a project to document a colection of stamps and
stamp-related material printed by different istitutions.
The items currently total about 1 million and new additions come in
regularly.

Some series have been registered with the museum but no accession numbers
were allocated.
Others are on various lists and only have the unique identifying numbers
they were issued with.

The outcome we are hoping to achieve is an inventory of the collection.

Any tips, ideas, advice and as-long-as-you-dont's would be greatly
appreciated.

Kind regards

Elize Sutherland
NATIONAL CULTURAL HISTORY MUSEUM
Tel. +27(0) 12 324 6082 Fax. +27(0) 12 328 5173
149 Visagie Street (between Bosman & Schubart Street), Pretoria
PO Box 28088, Sunnyside, 0132 RSA
Any opinions expressed are strictly my own